Tuesday, November 22

Welcome

I am yet another former AOLer trying to decide whether I want to move or not. While I have no passionate philosophical problems with the decision to muck up the journals with ads over there, I do think that they are positively ugly. And...scratch that...I do have a little bit of a problem with it. If anyone is going to choose who places advertisements above my words, it should be me. Yet I feel very comfortable in my digs over in J-land, and I'm just not ready to leave.

With that said, I've decided to set up a little tent over here and see how I like the view. My AOL journal is still in place, but will be a little dusty while I move some things in here at Blogger.

So for now, I guess I'd like to introduce myself. I lost in a forest of testosterone, married with four sons. Tim is 17, and just got a new car, Dan, 14, is my runner, , Ben 8, loves to pose for any picture, and my little loverboy, Matt, who just turned 5.
Despite the fact that I am a middle school English teacher, good editors will catch me in an error or two, because sometimes I get a little carried away (love that spellcheck, though, Blogger). I like to write about life, and what I learn from it, and those have been my best entries. Every once in a while, I even sneak in a poem.

Please stop in and check out this spot a few times. I love to write, but it means so much more when it's read, and I'd be pleased to make your acquaintance.
Tina

No comments: